Five Star Rated Is The Florida Region’s
Most Rigorous, Demanding Independent
Research Firm For Contractors.
To Be On Their List Of Five-Star Contractors, A Company Has To Demonstrate Unparalleled Workmanship, Service, Transparency & Customer Satisfaction.
We’re Proud To Say We’ve Made Five Star Rated’s Extremely Short List Of Qualified Contractors.
A company that has earned a Five Star Rated status is a company you do NOT want to overlook when researching sunroom contractors near Riverview, FL for your project. The Five Star Rated status lets you know without a shadow of a doubt that the contractor you’re considering is the absolute pinnacle in their field.
Why? Because Five Star Rated has one of the strictest, most brutal set of standards of any contractor-survey company in America. The company performs intense, meticulous research on a contractor before they decide if that contractor is worthy of the Five Star Rated status.
And truthfully… not many contractors are. Most of them fail Five Star Rated’s independent inspection. That’s why our Five Star Rated status is one of the ultimate deciding factors when many Florida homeowners choose us for their projects.
How Does a Company Earn a Five Star Rating?
The Five Star Rated staff selects companies for the Five Star Rated status based on 7 criteria. If a company fails even just one of these standards, they CANNOT earn a Five Star rating:
- Company Background Checks: Five Star Rated performs background checks on candidates and generates reports to research information about the company, including ownership-management history, bankruptcy history, potential liens history, licensing history, and more. If Five Star Rated finds any potential issues with this background check, the candidate cannot proceed in the Five Star Review selection process.
- Better Business Bureau History: If a company has too many complaints relative to their specific service, they cannot continue in the selection process. Exceptions are sometimes made for candidates that have a stellar record of resolving complaints in a timely and fair manner.
- State Corporation Commission Search: All candidates must have an “in compliance” record and have proven longevity in the business.
- The Manta Business Report: Five Star Rated checks the Manta Report for information regarding the number of employees working at a company, its revenue, and its years in business.
- Experian Credit Report: Every candidate must pass a credit check to show they are stable and trustworthy.
- Referrals From Non-Competitors: The Five Star Rated staff checks to see if companies not in the candidate’s category are referring the candidate. Because businesses are usually reluctant to refer homeowners to companies that are not in their industry, Five Star Rated takes these “outside” recommendations very seriously.
- Homeowner Surveys: Five Star Review interviews past customers, most of whom the candidate has performed work for within the past two years. These interviews provide information on the candidate’s quality of work, courtesy, value, timeliness, clean up, and more.
Why Aren’t More Companies “Five Star Material”?
They simply don’t meet the criteria that Five Star Rated sets. We’ve actually contacted the Five Star Rated and told them about different contractors in our industry, just so customers could compare us to our competitors in the area in Five Star Rated’s magazine. But so far, only one other sunroom contractor in the Riverview, FL area has been able to achieve Five Star Rated status.
So when we say a Five Star Rated status is a rare distinction—and an achievement many Florida homeowners use to ultimately decide a contractor—you should not take it lightly.
Want to know more about our stellar reputation? Then click on the links below: